Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the ravenhued male turns at rhaegal's approach, and the sveijarn takes him in; a slow flicker of his golden gaze. an interesting marking ringed his eye: blue like the glacial seas north of meares island. the sudden bite to the man's tone takes the seadragon by surprise and he recoils only slightly; kept in check by the appearance of mireille at his shoulder.

with a shift, he takes the position of sentry; for she speaks everything that had flickered to his mind.

though perhaps absence the coil of jealousy he feels.

a growl rumbles in his chest, lingering in his throat as it splices betwixt bared teeth.

Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Rhaegal - January 14, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM