Twisted Slough I've never been too good at goodbyes
40 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

A century, it felt like, since she began her trek. Long, boring walks weren't often something she enjoyed. Some found the leisurely strolls comforting. She found them both annoying and a waste of time. Physical strength was best saved for the battle field. And being there was a common thing. Yet another reason to preserve her motivation.

Lack of patience wasn't much help for this, though. Every step was another reason to hate this area. Every bush and tree trunk reeked of piss, placed there by one idiotic wolf, and then on to the next. It flooded through Maven's nostrils, burning within like a gush of smoke in her lungs. Hope wasn't a word she had fondness for—but, oh how she hoped to be through this pitiful territory soon. But as for where she would go from there, no decision had yet been made. Her goal was simply to familiarize herself with this new place. After all, it would become her new home. For that, she needed knowledge. So knowledge she would find.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
` ` Blood must have blood. ` `
Messages In This Thread
I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 22, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 23, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 23, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 25, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 25, 2023, 03:12 PM