Twisted Slough I've never been too good at goodbyes
40 Posts
Ooc —
She tore at something. She could feel the skin tug and pull, but her opponent made no efforts to acknowledge what must have accompanied. But that was all well and fine. Perhaps the two were more alike. Careless with their qualms and dismissive of the fall of their own blood, if even perhaps delighted by it!

They moved closer, taking the same approach as she had, but with different hopes. An un-aimed reach, but she ducks nearly without time to spare. Below them, now she hovers, whipping her body against her back to that her claws may rake against the underbelly. Back and forth her head sways, teeth eagerly snapping for anything they may latch onto, or any skin they may tear away. 

This was exciting! Her adrenaline pumped harder and harder with each second, eyes lit ablaze with a keen fury. These moments made her not dislike this stranger. No— she adored them for the fun they brought with their presence! A fight like this, she had not partaken in some time. What a pleasant way to start her journey in this new land.

Common | Trigedasleng
—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—
` ` Blood must have blood. ` `
Messages In This Thread
I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 22, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 23, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 23, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 25, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 25, 2023, 03:12 PM