Northstar Vale Teaching the youngsters, and anyone else who wants to join
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"I'm going to demonstrate a move, and then I'm going to demonstrate a defense for it. I'll start with letting Zulema do the defense, since she's probably better off right now just learning how to not get hurt, and let you, Phox, start with the attack, but you'll both switch after a few attempts." Ike said.

"So, the first move i'm going to show is a basic yet effective move. It can trick your opponents mind, if they don't know it. What you want to do is fake a bite towards your opponents chest, and then really go for their leg, trying to knock them to the ground." He demonstrated that in the air.

"The defense, is a bit tricky, especially when you're on the smaller side. What you want to do is try to catch your opponent before they actually go for your leg. So they're going to be fast, but as soon as you see them lunge in for the bite, you need to back up a tiny bit, rear up a little, and try to wrap your paws around their head and push it to the ground. It'll pin them in a way they didn't expect." Ike explained. He demonstrated the defense on the air as well.

"I want you two to try that now, Phox starting on the attack. Go slow for a time or two, but then move up to real speed. Try to get 5 or so reps in before we switch." He instructed.
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Messages In This Thread