Northstar Vale Teaching the youngsters, and anyone else who wants to join
Raventhorpe
NPC
Ike Means Laughter
81 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ike nodded as both wolves picked up the moves quickly. "That was very well done, especially for you Zuelma, being a beginner, but nicely done to you too Phox." Ike said, making sure to compliment the noticeable effort the girl put in but not ignore the work the man had done as well.

"This next move is good for you, Phox. It's directed at teaching you how to fight without the use of one of your legs, in case you get hurt. In my experience, I've always used my tail for balance when i've injured a leg, sometimes even using it to brace that leg. So thats what i'm going to use as a base for this part. Basically I want you to pretend your paw or leg go hurt, Zuelma, and Phox, well, you don't really need to do anything, and use your tail to 'replace' it almost. It's harder to fight like that because your tail won't be balancing your body, and you can't really move, so the best thing to do in my opinion is use your mouth rather than legs, as lifting a front paw is tricky when you've lost a back one." Ike explained

"So what I want you to do is practice balancing without the use on one hind paw, and try to aim a bite at your opponent. I want you to use your head on your own for the defense/counter. Phox, you start with the 3-legged part." He instructed
++Signature++
Ike is great with pups and younger wolves, and wishes to be a caretaker towards them and even a teacher

Messages In This Thread