Broken Boulder A hunt gone wrong
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Rose was almost asleep when she heard pawsteps. She opened one eye to see a wolf. Just... standing there. Watching her. As if it wasn't bad enough having nearly drowned, now Rose was being stared at by a stupid wolf. Did the idiot creatures ever have anything useful to do? No. They never did and never would, and that was why Rose gave thanks every night and morning that she was a fox.

Rose turned her head to the wolf and gave her a glare. She was too exhausted to do much else.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
A hunt gone wrong - by Hickory Rose - February 07, 2023, 11:29 AM
RE: A hunt gone wrong - by Sydney - February 07, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: A hunt gone wrong - by Hickory Rose - February 08, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: A hunt gone wrong - by Sydney - February 21, 2023, 12:09 PM