Duck Lake Everyday is the start of something new
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
Faelan’s head remained low for a moment as he watched the woman, inked edged ears quickly pointing upward at the sound of her reply. He took note quietly. She was well, which was good. And she seemed friendly... However, he could not help but feel unnerved within her presence. Faelan felt her piercing gaze inspect him all over and it was a stare that felt as if it were searing into his very soul.

Slowly the man raised his head as she reversed the question onto him, ”I-uh.. I'm good, thank you.” Faelan replied, light eyes still carefully observing the woman in return. Though her next question threw him a bit. The young man blinked, his unkept tail swaying behind him in the cold morning breeze as he stared at her, ”N-no...” Faelan said nervously, ”I’m not.” He began, ”I-uh …came here from the far East. I travelled along the murky minnow filled river to these wilds.” Faelan explained, falling silent afterwards. He was unsure of how the woman would react and so Faelan shifted his paws uneasily, ears swivelling a top his head as he waited for her response.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - February 17, 2023, 08:35 PM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by River - March 10, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - March 13, 2023, 10:30 AM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by River - March 25, 2023, 01:47 AM
RE: Everyday is the start of something new - by Faelan - April 10, 2023, 04:12 PM