Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
The thick, claggy bog churned beneath Faelan as he waded through the murky marsh, struggling to maneuverer himself through the never-ending sludge that covered this bizarre land. This terrain seemed never ending. From where Faelan currently stood, all he could see was marshland and more marshland beyond. It made him wonder… Why on earth would anyone want to trapse through this place? Heck, why was he, himself, even here to begin with?

A worn-out huff escaped the yearling as he attempted to twist himself around in the dirty water, pulling each of his paws from the mud with a noisy, unsettling squelch.  Fearful that if he remained still for too long, he’d become stuck, Faelan begrudgingly pressed forward. This would most likely be the last time he would set paw here... for this was just… unpleasant. Curiosity be damned next time.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - March 02, 2023, 11:03 AM