Otatso Wetlands tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind
17 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Away
 Faelan’s ears twitched at the man’s words, head lowering slightly with embarrassment. Had it really been that obvious? He winced inside, thinking on how inexperienced he was. Shamefully, this wasn’t the only time Faelan had gotten lost since leaving Duskmire… but the yearling brushed that memory aside as the man mentioned the way out of this god forsaken swamp, gesturing toward freedom. ”Oh, thank goodness.” He said with a smile.

Light eyes watched as the other began to trundle through the boggy water and Faelan’s own sunken paws shifted awkwardly as he attempted to turn around and follow. Though the young male found that he was struggling to remove them from the vacuum like effect of the mud below. He let out a small grunt as he pulled his right front paw out of the muck, along with his left back leg… carefully twisting himself and trying to repeat the process with his left front paw and right back paw. Limbs seemed to entangle themselves ungracefully between each other and Faelan wobbled.

Splat!

Somehow Faelan had managed to topple into the mire. And a small growl escaped his muzzle as he landed. Embarrassment instantly flushed over the young man as he hoisted himself back onto all fours once again, his body almost completely caped in the wretched soiled water.

I'm ever so sorry for this horrid post.
[Image: R.png]
Messages In This Thread
tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Tahoe - February 21, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: tragic eyes I can't recognize myself behind - by Faelan - March 31, 2023, 06:03 PM