Great Bear Wilderness the freshman
Moonspear
Envoy
183 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"Mmn, I see." The nod of her head forcing the track of Sialuk's tongue a little further up her forehead. Her eyes squinted cutely. "It is wise to take time in establishing such a serious relationship. Be it with a man or a woman."

Sialuk seemed open, even encouraging of her to partner with Argent, if she wanted children. A good sign, she hoped. Her thoughts landed on the steely man, smiling pleasantly as she recalled their earlier time together. "He is. And I am rather fond of his company. Of the times we've shared. How he was the first to greet me when I came to the mountain." 

Enough reminiscing. She pulled herself back to the present, to the topic at hand. "A family is one of the reasons why I came to the Teekons. For the continuation of my bloodline. But, only with the right person." While serious, her grin was sweet. "Imagine my surprise that it was you, Sialuk, who grabbed at my heart first. The first night we met...I already felt a connection with you..."

"From there, I felt it only grow stronger. You opened my eyes and mind to new possibilities. A way of thinking, of culture that I had never considered before. I want to embrace it, fully. If I have a family, Sialuk, I want those children not only to be mine, but yours as well." All this talk, the pouring out of her heart, was getting to her. As if shy of rejection or what she might say, she hid her face in the plush silver of her fur.
Messages In This Thread
the freshman - by Sialuk - April 26, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 01, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 05, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - May 05, 2023, 10:42 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 02, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 03, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: the freshman - by Elentari - June 04, 2023, 04:28 PM
RE: the freshman - by Sialuk - June 09, 2023, 12:53 PM