Blackfeather Woods die for me
83 Posts
Ooc —
random plop ... not sure what might come of this, lol — but I needed somewhere to place him.

Of all the places he'd gone... the mountains, the rise, the place of sands. None of it had been had been enough to satisfy the unknown cravings within. Those he had not yet discovered—but he knew that a hint of them was there.

The forests were a place of seclusion and silence, where he could dwell only in the lust of what was lost to him. Something he may never find again. But it tasted just as sweet to think of it.

On and on, his feet carried the mindless the body. One that felt it had no place to belong, but belonged everywhere at once. Thoughts, scattered. Blood, broiling. An itch, but he could not find a place to scratch. A heart taken out, and put back in. It still beats, but for nothing. 

It would likely always be this way. For he'd given up hope. Now only a mindless beast, with blood of the past sunk into the furs of his pale coat. None could see it, but he could still feel the warmth and taste the iron. The many he'd killed. Some for good reason, while others for none at all. Yet, nonetheless, all were buried within the earth, one way or another.
Messages In This Thread
die for me - by Zharille - May 25, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: die for me - by Orvax - May 25, 2023, 07:14 PM