Thunder Dome The Tale of the White Wolf..
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meylodi listened thoughtfully, her eyes never drifting far from the storyteller, and what a great teller Sirris was. It seemed as if the Alfa met a wolf every other day with a new story to tell, a new history. 

Join? Aye, she dipped her head. What rrank be dependin' on what cha be best fer.

The dark queen of sorts let the white wolf speak her tale. Scars ain't so bad. Ta me, a welf's scars tell stories o' dere aun. Means ya've been through somethin' and come ta o'her side stronger an' wiser like. Take mine - got the nicks in me ear figh'in' one o' them haumins. Ta ones 'round me neck o' ta moun'ins don't care much fer welves, like ta ones i' yars. Ain't no haumins 'ere, though.

The only tales of humans were the ones in Sirris and Kiche, the dog who grew up loving them and the wolf who owed her to them.

Made her roots seem more tangible, her heart as proud as ever to know such things.

I be from da faer east, me thinks... not quite sure which direct'on I wandered when I left. Didn't keep lookin' back, she mused softly into the night. The moon shone brightly overhead, and the fae's muzzle lifted upwards and recalled the years she had spent with her family. Nostalgia lingered in her heart, a slight longing for her mam and da, her brother and sister. But she had a new family, a new pack, one that she was needed here to protect and to lead. Me ol' pack be called Frostcrest, pride in aur 'earts and ta blood o' warriors rrruning in aur veins. Born o' bi' o' a princess in thar. Me da and mam were Chief and De-pu-ty thar. Bandits, we were. Takin' what we needed if we couldn't ge' i' peaceful like. I miss 'em, on nights like tis one. Bu' I go' me a new parpise now. Can't go back, see me sistar's children. Gunna 'ave me aun. I got 'im. I got them.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Messages In This Thread
The Tale of the White Wolf.. - by Sirris - June 02, 2023, 10:18 PM
RE: The Tale of the White Wolf.. - by Meylodi - June 04, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: The Tale of the White Wolf.. - by Sirris - June 06, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: The Tale of the White Wolf.. - by Meylodi - June 06, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: The Tale of the White Wolf.. - by Shard - June 06, 2023, 02:41 PM