Duck Lake don't tell me, just show me
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
All Welcome 
The theta had been apart of Swiftcurrent for maybe a few weeks. But still Vystra felt she had no real friends to call upon for an adventure, or a wrestle, or whatever it was friends did. The idea of being a loner within a pack was depressing enough, so the blonde tried desperately to keep herself busy, lest she think about it too much. She lay this evening just outside of her den, paw pressing into the dirt floor, over and over again in the same spot until a strong outline of her pink pad remained. The success in this little art project did manage to bring a smile to Vystra's face, an amused thump of her tail to follow. 

With cat-like movements, the lithe figure slunk from her bramble covered abode, squinting as the dying sun reflected upon pink eyes through overhanging trees. She would find adventure herself then, and maybe even make a friend or two on the way!

This was the mindset that brought her to Duck Lake, of course she didn't know that's what it was called. Loping nearer the body of water, her fleshy pink nose tipped to the darkening sky to find a scent to follow.
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
don't tell me, just show me - by Vystra - June 08, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: don't tell me, just show me - by Vystra - June 12, 2023, 08:17 AM
RE: don't tell me, just show me - by Vystra - June 16, 2023, 09:11 PM