Stone Circle Silver
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
For anyone wanting to help Ulfhild, I am NPC-ing this random blackbear encounter! Please feel free to ping me in Discord if anyone wants to plan something with this <333

The shieldmaiden prowled through the claim of the Heim, taking her time to mark the borders as she went.
There was much going on, and yet little at the same time.
None of it was yet hers to help with however.
She had not been asked, and so, did not offer.
Butting into others' business uninvited never went well, and this she knew from careful observation as well as her own experience, at least once when she was still a pup.
And so, she had learned quickly to mind her own and nobody else's.

Ulfhild paused as she looked upon what seemed to be a black bear nosing around.
It wasn't as big as a Grizzly, not nearly, but her hackles raised as golden hues glared upon it all the same.
Her body was stiff, tense, as she drew herself into a cautious prowl, lip wrinkling as she came closer to investigate the bear getting into one of the Heim's caches!

Ulfhild's protective nature flared as she launched forward with an explosive snarl, teeth snapping at the bear's face as she planted herself firmly over the assaulted cache of prey to shield it from the now-startled ursine.

Her posture and growling declared a very loud yet nonverbal MINE as she faced down the ebony-furred creature.
Protect the Weak, Purge the Evil
Messages In This Thread
Silver - by Ulfhild - June 19, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: Silver - by Bonario - June 19, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: Silver - by Ulfhild - June 19, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: Silver - by Gunnar - June 19, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: Silver - by Bonario - June 19, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver - by Ulfhild - June 21, 2023, 10:36 PM
RE: Silver - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Silver - by Bonario - July 07, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: Silver - by Ulfhild - July 09, 2023, 12:06 AM
RE: Silver - by Gunnar - July 10, 2023, 06:45 AM