Wheeling Gull Isle “Come in sir, for you are weary”
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The two young pups were crossing to where he lay, but then the peace was broken. The water was rough for their small bodies to handle, and without a second chance, they were at the mercy of the waves. “Lord, please keep them safe until I May reach them.” He prayed, and then ran for the water.

The salt water rose to to the middle of his legs, he had an advantage. As soon as he approached where the pups were being thrashed around, he lunged to grab the smallest russet one by the scruff. “Hold onto my back!” He shouted. Once she had a firm grip, most likely biting his scruff, he jumped to reach the eldest. He had almost missed him, but the Lord wouldn’t let these children die, at least not today. With a second lunged, he scooped him up in his jaws. Again, he bolted to the other side of the bridge…. Wheeling Gull isle. 

He sat them down, attempting to lick them dry. “You children are not lucky, but blessed.” He spoke gently.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
“Come in sir, for you are weary” - by John - June 30, 2023, 07:32 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by Simeon - June 30, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by Dinah - June 30, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by John - July 01, 2023, 12:36 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by Simeon - July 01, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by Dinah - July 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: “Come in sir, for you are weary” - by John - July 03, 2023, 02:02 AM