Blacktail Deer Plateau It's dark it's cold it's winter
812 Posts
Ooc —
"Dad owes a shitload of people an apology," Junior replied tearfully and more than a little sullenly. When Blue Willow didn't reprimand her for badmouthing Fox, Junior finally felt legitimately cheered. The tears even began to slow. "I don't have much more to say about her. I just hate her. I hope she dies so dad comes back," she said, trailing off into a solemn silence.

A moment later, she admitted, "I do want him back, even if I want to punch him in the dick for being such a crapass dad." She looked into Blue Willow's face, tears wobbling on her lower lids. "Isn't that weird, that I'd still want him back even though he doesn't even want anything to do with me? Am I some sort of... masochist or something?"

That word stuck in her head. Masochist. She couldn't remember where she'd first heard it but she suddenly realized that that was exactly what she was. She almost drew her legs out to look at them, then Junior remembered herself and kept them hidden. There's something really wrong with me, she thought dimly.
Messages In This Thread
It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Junior - November 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: It's dark it's cold it's winter - by Blue Willow - November 09, 2014, 09:10 PM