Stone Circle Wonder
15 Posts
Ooc —
tyty!

Equinox was a careful man who curated himself appropriately; always fixed was his expression, always diplomatic his tone. He had taken great care to ensure that none of his thoughts or doubts cast a shadow over their conversation, and it was easy to keep up these appearances given his history as an ambassador and the encouragement provided by his wife at his side.

There's nothing to forgive, he assured Gunnar. Though Nox might not have been delighted by the way they were approached, he found that he preferred it over someone who didn't care that they were there at all. Still, he wanted to leave — and soon — but information was always valuable, especially for the young couple who had no priors to work with. Kvarsheim. Riverclan. Swiftcurrent Creek.

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who proudly proclaimed themselves to be full of pushovers, he said with a dry laugh, but I believe you when you say that Kvarsheim is a kind pack full of kind wolves. You have been, at least. He looks to them all, then pauses to seek Elphaba's gaze.

I think, with that said, it would not be wise for us to commit to you without having a broader understanding of the surrounding area and its cultures. I am not trying to be presumptuous — I don't even know if you'd have us, — but it sounds like Kvarsheim is in good hands. His tail flowed amiably. I hope you don't mind, but if it's amenable to you, we'll let you know once we've had time to talk.

With that, the young couple left — they had much to discuss.

CLOSED for threads

Messages In This Thread
Wonder - by Elphaba - July 21, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Wonder - by Gunnar - July 22, 2023, 08:14 AM
RE: Wonder - by Tauris - July 22, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Wonder - by Ulfhild - July 22, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: Wonder - by Equinox - July 24, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: Wonder - by Gunnar - July 26, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: Wonder - by Elphaba - July 26, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: Wonder - by Tauris - July 26, 2023, 11:11 PM
RE: Wonder - by Ulfhild - July 26, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: Wonder - by Equinox - July 27, 2023, 05:17 PM