Moonspear a new man
Loner
143 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Something had shifted between the two in the weeks past—at first, Argent had considered it his pride, bruised and broken, and thus, had urged himself to do better. And then, he had also wondered if it was his affections stemming also to Elentari—and the opportunity of love and fatherhood she had given him with such an open and gracious heart that he felt quite undeserving of it.

Now, as the ivory star made to return a kiss to his cheek, he rumbled softly, wishing to return to the ease of their companionship—but not from the perspective of the past, but to a better future.

So when she spoke, naming a bride price—Argent found himself surprised. Sliding his gaze over her, he could feel the warmth begin—spreading from his chest— a crooning rumble. “I would be the luckiest man alive to be at your side, Sialuk,” he murmured, his weight shifting, wishing nothing more than to envelop her within his embrace.

“I will seek to fulfill the price now. As long as you are sure you, Elentari and the children will be okay without me.”
Messages In This Thread
a new man - by Sialuk - August 21, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: a new man - by Argent - September 18, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: a new man - by Sialuk - September 18, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: a new man - by Argent - October 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: a new man - by Sialuk - October 05, 2023, 05:22 PM