The Sunspire I think I prefer to stay inside.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
anyone want a thread with an unhappy Vienna? (I don't even know how to write her like this lols)
Edit: pushed forward a few days! Non specific as to how far so you can say if you wish, Vienna wouldn't have been keeping track really anyway ^^
Since Jace had brought her in from the borders, Vienne had been staying holed up in a location nearby. Most of the time had been spent in a dreamless sleep, her body barely able to stay awake long enough to do the necessary acts of drinking and relieving herself. That was how she would have preferred it, though, for when she was asleep she didn't feel the pain that radiated through her wounds.

The evening of the second day, however, she had woken fully, though she did not move at first. Her sides flared with every breath, but it was the bite to the back of her neck that pained her most. Had she known what a hot brand was she would have described the feeling akin to having one pressed into the space between her shoulders, even when she lay still. When she moved, though, it was unbearable, sending waves of nausea through. She spent a few more days like this, Amekaze coming at times to do what she could but for the most part isolated. And she was perfectly fine with that. The pain was rough, her spirits were low, and she wasn't fond of the idea of meeting a packmate in such a state.

Currently though nature was calling, and in order to alleviate herself she needed to make her way outside. She wasn't about to go where she was, she had her pride still. Besides that she could use a drink, a fact that would make the viscous cycle begin again.

Carefully keeping her head low, she raised herself up, doing her best to move her torn sides and neck as little as possible. A sharp inhale accompanied the motion, but she managed it, and gingerly she shuffled her way outside. She didn't need to go far, thank goodness, for the mountain had many streams and one lay right by where she currently rested. It was also fortunate that stone took so much longer to wear through than soil, as there was no bank for her to contend with.

When she had finished, she lowered herself carefully to the ground, laying her head gingerly on her paws, never raising it above shoulder level. She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, not that she minded. Her head was pounding and her energy wasn't te greatest. If there was one thing Vienna hated more than being angry, it was being miserable. Yet her current state could hardly have been described as anything else.
Messages In This Thread
I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 12, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 20, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 21, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - November 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: I think I prefer to stay inside. - by Vienna IA - December 03, 2014, 11:11 PM