Blacktail Deer Plateau The show must go on [pack meeting]
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Round 2! I'll wrap up with round three on Thursday, Nov 17. Just a quick round. Feel free to chime in if you wish, if not the third round can just be a departure one ^^

Also, as per usual with pack meetings, there is no post order so that everyone can respond who wishes

He watched as they gathered, filing in slowly. On the faces of most he saw confusion, for they could have no idea what he was about to announce to them. Only Lasher and Blue Willow, to his knowledge, were aware. One face was glaringly absent, perhaps the one to whom he had most dreaded announcing the news; Osprey. He wondered at it but figured she was beyond the borders. He would need to seek her out when she returned.

He gave a small smile when Koda came forward and asked what was up, obviously distracted but giving him a nod of greeting. When he answered, he addressed all. "I have just returned from the Caldera. I spoke with Peregrine." As he remembered the encounter with detail, the smile faded quickly. He determined that it would be best to cut straight to the chase.

"I have rejected his offer to make the Caldera our sister pack. Furthermore, I have asked that all Caldera wolves stay off of Plateau lands. I do not do this out of anger, nor is the Caldera to be considered our enemies. I know that some of you are tied to the members there, and you are more than welcome to keep your own friendships. But this is our home and all members should feel safe and content within its borders. This would not be possible for some should Peregrine and his wolves have access to our lands. Out of respect for your packmates, if you wish to meet with Peregrine or his packmates, please do so away from Plateau borders." He looked around for reactions, wondering how they all would take the news. "He has made it clear that all of you are welcome to visit should you choose." He did not enunciate on his own status, but the sting of it still plagued him.

"If you have any concerns about this, please, bring them first to me. I do not wish for this to cause argument amongst us. It was my decision and mine alone." He would not lay it at anyone else's feet, not after the reception he had gotten from the other Alpha. Others might have given it the go ahead, but the final deed was his responsibility. And he would take it as such both at home and afar.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Junior - November 13, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Saēna - November 13, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Koda - November 13, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Pura - November 14, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Valtyr RIP - November 15, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Lasher - November 15, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Kaihra - November 16, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Amberr - November 17, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Dante RIP - November 17, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Junior - November 17, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Valtyr RIP - November 19, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Blue Willow - November 19, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Amberr - November 20, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Lasher - November 20, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Dante RIP - November 23, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Valtyr RIP - November 23, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Junior - November 23, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Amberr - November 23, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Lasher - November 24, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Koda - November 28, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: The show must go on [pack meeting] - by Blue Willow - November 30, 2014, 07:24 PM