Wheeling Gull Isle And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
All Welcome 
Judah.

He stirred a wicked beast in his home. He saw the fires of the devil's eye burn through the grounds. His paws, singed, and his eyes- cast ablaze and blinded by embers. Saran paced the edges of the altar. And
God would smite the sin of the Devil by severing his hand.

"Be still, Devil! Be still, Devil!" Call upon your demon and rogues. Call upon yourself! Be a light long burned out by your whimpered fumes. Foul beast. Foul creature. Pity on you, Devil. God sees you. He sees your skin. He sees your lies. What a waste of beauty. You will burn in your own trenches, Devil. God commands it. "You will breathe no mercy, you hell-damned beast. Do you see the lands of which your blood lies stagnant, and your limbs muck and sea scum?" teared apart until only a beast akin to yourself will recognize your hands. Burn until you are baptized, drowned in your tears for repentance.
I am your savior.
You are my disciple.

Curse the devil! It will learn. He felt the tides a monstrous roar. Judah's feet commanded beyond him, and he saw his family in soul's child soar towards the sea. Mercy, God. Mercy. Devil, be still! Devil, be still!

He took after Judah, and the God's hand took to the meeting of ocean and sand. Prints, he followed forward, until they disappeared into the waves.
Nothing.
Judah.

He searched the oceans top with his vision.
Nothing.
Judah.
He prayed.
Nothing.

Judah.
On the shore, fur washed to his feet.
Nothing.

Judah.

On the shore, a black paw, torn from a body and brought to the beach.
The earth gave back something to remember him by.

Judah.

Gods hand bellowed. @Caracal
ooc prompt given.
Messages In This Thread
And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." - by Nakano - October 06, 2023, 12:28 PM