Hushed Willows Show me the places where the others gave you scars.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
tagging @Reverie

Her heart was fickle thing, and with her uncertainty she flittd through lands surrounding the glacier where she'd been born. Wayfarer wondered if any of her siblings had gone back there, if they thrived there, if she was missing out on something. As a rogue yearling she'd hoped Veteran would make something for himself there someday - make it better than anything they'd ever had.

Most days, she yearned for the bond once shared her brother. She'd she'd many a tear for the distance placed between them, for she knew that was largely her own fault. Wayfarer wished she had asked him along with her when she decided to disperse, but teenage stubbornness and pride had fuelled the belief that she would be better off alone.

What a damn fool she'd been.

No, she wasn't ready to face Veteran. She wasn't prepared enough to ask for his forgiveness, so circled back with the hope that she might lose herself elsewhere. On finding herself at the edge of a forest with sweeping tree branches, the wanderer looked for a quiet place to rest as evening crept in.
"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
Show me the places where the others gave you scars. - by Wayfarer - October 19, 2023, 01:11 PM