Hushed Willows Show me the places where the others gave you scars.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The syllables of her name were called out to her in a familiar voice, and the russet loner paused in her tracks. She pointed her muzzle I the direction of a gilded female, beautiful and pale in the waning evening light, and she inhaled deeply as she rose her muzzle with a bright smile as she observed Reverie's approach through the trees. Wayfarer lingered there just for a moment, allowing her that brief time to appreciate the other she-wolf through the swaying willow branches.

She moved, drawn to Reverie and craving the company of her own kind, and as she veered her way she noticed the discomfort with which she moved. Wayfarer quickened her own stride and her brow creased with her concerned frown. The shift of her expression did not seem to sway the limping wolfess, who greeted her with enthusiasm.

Amber eyes swept over Reverie, looking for the source of her pain, so focused on locating injury that she completely missed her announcement regarding her intent to claim the forest in which they'd found one another again. You're hurt, she stated, what happened? Here, the rogue moved to offer a shoulder, eager to support, let me help.
"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me the places where the others gave you scars. - by Wayfarer - October 19, 2023, 02:39 PM