Hushed Willows Sacrifice, he just wants to help; holds the world like a baby
I'm losing my faith in our lives apart.
35 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When she opened her mouth to speak, inside of her there was blackness. The whites of her eyes, her nostrils, her throat, seemed to radiate with it; or maybe it was the opposite, and the rest of her burned so brightly that the core of her was shrouded in shadow? He watched her for a moment longer and slowly closed his eyes, hearing her words, focusing on them instead of the visual. He squeezed his eyes shut and held a pinched expression until she spoke of nightmares, and after that was squinting.

Hypnos looked to the tea. Sleep is... worse, sometimes. I don't know if they're nightmares or not. Feels like... Everything is everything. And nothing. He didn't mean to sound so cryptic or confusing! The words tumbled from him. He took a sip of the tea, barely tasting the bitter notes; it was herbal and familiar, though. Something he'd tried before.

He sat with his tea and appeared ready to turn to stone, like some hunched gargoyle. You're on... f-fire, right now. It'll draw more people here to Hearthwood; they're like moths.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sacrifice, he just wants to help; holds the world like a baby - by Hypnos - January 09, 2024, 11:59 PM