Falls of the Hinterlands i shall now expose my chest
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
29 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The secluded falls were not destined to remain so secluded for long. Nyssa was also up late and out for a walk. Not because she couldn't sleep, but because she was full of energy. The burst of the spring season had invigorated her. Set her blood aflow with lightning jolts of energy.

As she veered away from the Copse, she found a pleasant surprise in the form of the scent of Stingray. The man around her own age, who she met once, briefly. That first time was a bust. They must've gotten side tracked with what they had been doing before their little run in. She really hadn't meant to get so side tracked.

Following his trail, she hoped to meet up with him. To try and wrap up any loose ends, if he may have been offended. The gentle rush and crash of tumbling water guided her forward. Tendrils of mist curled up in the night air, wrapping around her legs.

It was mystical. Enchanting. But nothing could compare to the brilliant spectacle of the moobow. Mouth slightly parted, gold eyes wide, she stopped in her tracks, awestruck. Sitting to take in the dazzling sight, was not just Stingray, but another young wolf as well. She didn't recognize Shirin, but given her outgoing nature, Nyssa wasn't put off in joining either of them. 

"Oh my goodness. This is incredible. I've never seen anything like this..." She said in a quiet voice.
Messages In This Thread
i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Shirin - April 08, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - April 08, 2024, 08:44 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Stingray - May 01, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: i shall now expose my chest - by Nyssa - May 14, 2024, 07:28 PM