Sun Mote Copse my talismans and charms
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
203 Posts
Ooc — delaney
you get my 200th post with jr! <3

it is unusual, njord signs to her.

from her experience, though not nearly as much as njord or someone else older than her, she agrees all the same. lone or other pack wolves tended to give a berth to pack borders rather than just traipsing right thru them like it was a brief pit stop on their destination. trespassing, in some packs, could be a death sentence.

jr herself wasn't so sure she wouldn't attack to kill if someone trespassed in the copse. mercy wasn't something she had a lot of ( ghost aside, apparently ) and wasn't keen on offering it to wolves who made a stupid decision.

she harrumphs her displeasure; a raw, breathy noise as she moves slightly behind njord, deferring to his rank.

she studies the tracks, perplexity turning quiet rage as she notes it is more than one track. one leading several? a sour taste fills her mouth. a poor leader, she paints the stranger as immediately. she draws in the scents ( faint though they may be ) that clings to the tracks, memorizing them like a bloodhound memorizing the scent of its prey.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 13, 2024, 06:00 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 13, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 13, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 13, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 20, 2024, 05:49 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2024, 06:29 AM
RE: my talismans and charms - by Njord - Yesterday, 07:59 PM