Wild Berry Meadow [m] some gin and juice
Loner
8 Posts
Ooc — metic
thank you, i can say the same about kaxwaan! had a ton of fun with this thread <3 last from me unless he is stopped!

crimson turns to dew as it is spat upon his face, a beady drop landing atop his snout as if claiming a throne there. tongue slithers betwixt lips to take back what was once his; to taste the blood that had been stolen. 

and then — his eyes light ablaze at the familiarity of words he understood, the sting along his side turned a flushing warmth as he stared down the ghostly reaper. a hushed purr resonated within the depths of his chest as the man spoke again, the words no more a threat than a kiss upon his cheek. 

the boy stood once more, his tail swaying with the euphoria of a lovesick schoolgirl. 

he spun on his heels with the dramatic flare of a danseur before prancing off with teeth gleefully beaming. he paused abruptly, neck pivoting owl-like to steal a last glance at the man he would remember now as death.  

"you still owe me a dance."

and with that he turned back round once more to continue his parade through berries and brambles, slipping away to call upon the next reaper sent to claim him.
Messages In This Thread
[m] some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 15, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: some gin and juice - by Kaxwaan - April 15, 2024, 11:13 PM
RE: some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 16, 2024, 12:06 AM
RE: some gin and juice - by Kaxwaan - April 16, 2024, 06:42 PM
RE: some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 17, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: some gin and juice - by Kaxwaan - April 17, 2024, 10:18 AM
RE: some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 17, 2024, 10:40 AM
RE: some gin and juice - by Kaxwaan - April 17, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 19, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: [m] some gin and juice - by Kaxwaan - April 19, 2024, 08:44 PM
RE: [m] some gin and juice - by Worldeater - April 19, 2024, 10:44 PM