The Sunspire i write mostly on hotel paper.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
for @Tytonidae if you has time my love? If not I'll open this up to anyone <3

With Ame's blessing now tucked safely under his belt, Summer began to seek out the approval of another who had a say in his journeying to the Plateau. Tytonidae had been quiet and kept to herself since joining the Sunspire, but the young kappa had dutifully kept an eye out for her. He knew leaving her home had not been easy and that it would take her time to adjust not only to a new pack, but to life without her family. He wanted to give her the space to be able to do that, but remained close enough so that she knew that she was not alone, nor was she without family. Summer had had only his father for most of his life, and even Dhani had left him only a short while into his life. And so his son knew very well how true it was that pack was family, for they had been his family from the day he'd met Jace.

The yellow-eyed wolf crept towards where Ty was usually to be found those days, making a point not to be too quiet as he wanted her to know he was coming. His nostrils twitched as his head swayed back and forth across the ground while his ears slid back and forth, both senses working to catch hold of her location. Unsuccessful, he let out a few short, baying howls and looked about him, eager to set his eyes upon his ashen sylph.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 12, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - December 17, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by RIP Tytonidae - January 02, 2015, 12:40 AM
RE: i write mostly on hotel paper. - by Summer Ostrega - January 02, 2015, 09:59 AM