The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD)
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Soory for the wait, I just didn't know what his reaction would be but I figured I would never know if I didn't write it down...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A gasp escaped the young warrior's mouth in the form of a veil of warm breath. There was something about the scene that broke through the cold ice that covered his heart and scratched the surface hard enough for his strong legs to swivel at the emotion. It was something he had never experienced himself, never in his short life. Three pups now would roam the earth, pups that were a part of him, whose blood was his own, and he didn't yet know how to react to all of that.

He couldn't get himself to do anything else than just take a step back and keep silence for a minute, and while the cubs' screeches and yelps flooded the den he just stared, right at the three of them. The small one whose fur seemed like someone spilled white and black paint in random patterns crawling towards him, the little white girl whose screeches asked for an explanation and the biggest one demanding that the stranger left them alone.How was he supposed to react to all the emotions that had been haunting him for months, and then suddenly exploded in his face. What was he supposed to do?

"Meldresi I..." he paused, struggling with his own mind to pick the right words, to express the right feelings, they were just too damn many for him to be able to process, "...I don't know what to say Meldresi. I... I wasn't expecting this to happen when we..." he paused again feeling that his breath was turning heavy. He wasn't supposed to be a father, he just wasn't ready for that world, but then again, Meldresi hadn't asked anything of him yet, which was only maddening. "I know they're mine Meldresi, but... Do... Do you want me to be theirs too?" he finally asked, and allowed his pale gaze fall into Meldresi's deep indigo eyes, vividly expressing the internal struggle he was having.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - December 15, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 17, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 06:39 PM