The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The priestess watched Bane reaction with interest. He was genuinely surprised by the fact that there were pups, his pups, squirming around. Meldresi stared at his stunned face for a moment before leaning forward to grab the scruff of the wild-pelted boy who was inching towards his father. She placed him at the crook of her arm, where he would be warm by her side where he belonged.

"I am honestly not sure, Moon Bane." she tucked her pups by her side, making sure they stayed by her where they could sleep off their first meal. "I never thought you the fatherly type. And even if you were, I do not think you are ready for such a responsibility. But..." The dark-furred woman curled her thick tail around the trio, keeping them warm. "If you think you're ready, then I will allow you to be their paternal figure. To take care of them as a father should. But your duties to the pack comes first."
Messages In This Thread
The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - December 15, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 17, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - December 27, 2014, 01:11 AM