The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD)
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Skipping the pups since they're all asleep now, Says Anthony PPing the hell out of them :P

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Bane was listening to all the words that came out of the priestess' mouth, but none of them were valid to him. Deep inside Bane knew that he probably wasn't ready to take the responsibility of being a father, he knew that, hell, that's what all his internal struggle was about! But he wasn't going to admit it to anyone, not even Meldresi. Why did she have to be so direct with everything she said, Bane has feelings too ok? He knew that all of this was the product of his own bad life decisions, but he couldn't back down now, he was already inside the den talking to the mother of his children, there wasn't escape, he was suffering the consequences to which he had sentenced himself, and for weird as it may sound he wanted to do the right thing for once in his life.

"What do you mean I'm not ready? I'll decide if I'm ready, I'm standing right here right now, am I not?" Bane whispered angrily, trying to convince himself that he was making the best choice, "Yes, I want to be their 'paternal figure', and if I had a fucking surname I would slap it on them too!" his tone was rising dangerously, so he bit his tongue and made silence for a couple seconds trying to re-take his composure. "Listen, I... I'm sorry if I forced you into this, I didn't mean to... But now I want to make things right and I don't think that I'm gonna get that by turning away and ignoring the fact that I'm their..." he paused, not able to spit the word "...That they are mine... Ok?" he said and breathed, his knees almost trembled from the rush of emotion he went through.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - December 15, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 17, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - January 02, 2015, 10:18 PM