The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Of course they're yours." She hissed, trying not to raise her voice so that she did not wake the sleeping children. "I am giving you the choice to be their paternal figure, to be their father, but keep in mind that they came from my womb. I gave birth to them and watched three of them die and I am going to take care of these three and make sure they don't follow." She didn't feel any sadness for the three that she loss for they did nothing to gain their love, being dead before she pushed them out. But they served as a reminder, that these lives were precious and fragile.

"They will have my surname, I will name them when I think its ready, but you can and will play a part in raising them. But I can take that away if I think you aren't doing a good job." She sighed then, curling tighter around the dozing pups. "Just a word of warning, Bane. But you are still their father regardless."
Messages In This Thread
The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - December 15, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 17, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: The Night Mother's Children (BIRTHING THREAD) - by Meldresi - January 02, 2015, 11:00 PM