By the Time of Sun Rise
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆LAWLZ i see where this is going, bro. And its chill. I know how the holidays are, nothin but family, food, and fun. No rush at all, from me, A. ◆

Slade raised an onyx eyebrow, the only movement on his face composed of the very calmness his brother Adair held withing him at all times. He expected this much, the naive boy considering this to be a type of joke. And patiently he waited out the anger.

As smooth as the fluidity of an oceans surface, his deep baritones severed the heated silence that filled between the two lupines. The frost to the flames.

"As stated before, Bane, this excercise I described to look as if it were a tactic of an infant, yet how can you end the life of a silent stalker. If you are focused on a distraction before you, you will be snaked from behind. And then, game over. Your life will be in the hands of Sithis, and Moon Bane will be no more. "

Slade tilted his dark mane, the thick layers faollowing his every move. With the barebly visible light, Slade could have been seen as some demon, a poltergiest that had come only to haunt, and torture.

"Do you trust me, Bane?"
Messages In This Thread
By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 22, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 26, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - December 31, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Slade - December 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: By the Time of Sun Rise - by Bane - January 15, 2015, 06:13 PM