The Sunspire I'm not good enough
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]Whenever you get a chance Gerra no hurry. This is backdated though, because i wasn't sure if you wanted to reinstate him in a few weeks or what have you, but here he is.[/size]

Jace strode to and fro back and forth. He knew he needed to speak to Amekaze, but he just couldn't make himself do it. This decision was life altering and he was about to screw her over hard, by stepping down. But he just needed some time, he needed to take care of Vienna and he needed to regroup. Thus far he was a terrible beta Really look at his track record. He had lost Ferdie, Had lost Leaf, had fought with Scimitar for no reason other than the other male annoyed the ever loving shit out of him. he had fought with Sumayl on two separate occasions over bull shit. Summer whom he was supposed to keep safe was a herb head and he didn't know where he had gone wrong.

He had done his best or at least he thought he did. He was loyal and trustworthy and almost always mannerly and morally sound. So what the hell had happened that was so wrong in his fucked up life to make him the way he was. Really he didn't know, but he'd been getting the shaft for a long time even though he tried his hardest to be good. At least it was how it felt anyway, but maybe...no ther ewas no maybe about it. It was his fault and he needed to take the punishment for it. So with a throw back of his head he howled for @Amekaze requesting her presence and soon.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 03, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 03, 2015, 01:25 AM