Redhawk Caldera We are, we are a different kind
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
@Fox @Finley and @Elwood - I need to see you in my office. *stern face*

I power played y'all so-o-o much cuz I'm r00d that way.

The day darkened much too soon for Peregrine's tastes, though he didn't let it affect him or his activities; he kept busy hunting and patrolling until late in the evening. Finally, it was time to return to the den he shared with Fox, perhaps have a bite to eat, then curl up around her and get some sleep.

When he came near to their den, he swore her scent smelled different. His heart jumped into his throat and Peregrine raced inside. "Is it t—?" he asked... but she wasn't there. Blinking, he whirled and exited the den, dusky jade eyes scouring the surrounding darkness. His nose twitched, trying to figure out where she'd gone.

As he began to track the Alpha female down toward the lake, he realized she wasn't actually in heat, though there was something changing about her smell. It must be soon! he thought, which added a skip to his step. Puppies began to crowd his brain and he smiled like an idiot. Then his brain backtracked slightly and a fiendish light glowed on his dark face as he began to think dirty thoughts...

That was when, of course, he stumbled directly into his Beta and Gamma, who were conversing at the water's edge. They stopped talking even as he abruptly appeared on the scene and, for a couple of beats, the three of them just stared at each other like startled deer. Meanwhile, a rope of drool stretched out from the Alpha male's jowl and plopped to the ground, freezing on impact.
Messages In This Thread
We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 19, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 19, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Finley - December 21, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Elwood - December 21, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by RIP Fox - December 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: We are, we are a different kind - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 25, 2014, 08:19 PM