Sheepeater Cliff celestial hearts
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Falwasi mentioned that she knew more of Shadow's past than he knew hers... Crëyr didn't press. Shadow seemed to be awfully mysterious of his past and previous dealings, and she wasn't sure if he wished for her to ask this female of it. Nor did Falwasi herself, anyway. So she didn't, though it was completely the opposite of what she actually really wanted to do.

"You're from the pack Paarthurnax now lives in," The grayscale girl said, up in her thoughts, not knowing of whatever had happened before that. "Our packs seem to have interesting history with each other. Well... Swiftcurrent Creek. I'll be taking note of that." She had never inquired of the topic, anyway. None of the Bypass' leaders had ever spoke of, or mentioned it. She began to wonder what life in Swiftcurrent Creek was like, how Paar was doing.

Falwasi's voice jolted her back into reality. "Care for a thrill?" It took her a moment to realize that she was referring to the herd of elk beneath the cliff. A steep, rocky slope would lead the two of them down towards their future prey, though they would have to be extremely careful or would have to spend a day mapping a route that wasn't as dangerous down towards the plain. By then, the herd would probably be already gone.

The petite silver female laughed, a soft, melodic sound. "Definitely, as long as we don't slip and die along the way. I've been snacking on small things like hares for the past few days, sooo I would care for a filling meal." It was she who began towards the slope, placing her front paws onto a rock before turning to wait for Falwasi to come along with her. "We'll have to be really careful, though," She trailed off as her cerulean eyes flickered back towards the tall slope and the precarious slip she was yet to make.

Well, she wasn't going to. She'd make sure of that.
Messages In This Thread
celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 06:05 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Falwasi - December 21, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: celestial hearts - by Falwasi - December 21, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 21, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: celestial hearts - by Falwasi - December 22, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Falwasi - December 22, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Falwasi - December 22, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: celestial hearts - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 10:34 PM