Redhawk Caldera Another Cookie for the Jar
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Somnia gave Tempest a disbelieving look as she said one thing, but her involuntary actions did another. She decided against saying anything, for it was Tempest's decision on trying to hide her major injuries. There was one thing she could do for Tempest, without pressuring her. "Should it get worse and you need to, Ashton's den is over that way." Somnia advised, gesturing her head in the direction of his den.

"We should definitely do this again though!" Somnia's enthusiasm for hunting was evident. She didn't choose to pursue the Gamekeeper trade for no reason.

"I'm up for bringing a haunch to Fox and Peregrine. They have their own personal cache next to their den. It might be best if I brought it up there, as Peregrine is definitely a bit territorial of Fox for the moment, as you've seen at Elwood's feast. I've managed to bring some food to the cache and survive. Just rub up against the haunch before I bring it up, and it'll have your scent as proof that you helped bring it down. But for now, let's eat." Without waiting for any sort of reply, Somnia started ripping open the stomach of the doe, bloodying her muzzle and paws as she sought out the delicious organs.

The two wolves ate their fill, and then set to work putting it in the caches, as well as a haunch in the Alphas' private cache.
Messages In This Thread
Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Tempest - December 24, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Another Cookie for the Jar - by Somnia - December 24, 2014, 09:51 PM