Emberwood I Climbed Up Every Hill
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was a new land, and with a new land meant a new start. He'd been going on for awhile, allowing his paws to carry him away from those who stole him from his birthplace. The idea of looking back was not something he ever considered, and upon learning of the new land across the seas, he didn't want to return home, either. His mind and body both craved a new start, but where the start would take him he couldn't yet see. Planning ahead was something he'd often done, but being thrown into an unfamiliar place makes one want to simply live live in the moment and improvise. The silver beast knew of the threats that hung over him like a knife, and yet, he didn't care. Alastor's mind didn't want him to focus on the possible scenarios that could arise upon meeting another wolf. No, he just wanted to find a good place to settle down for the time being.

That thought, that need, is what had brought the argent man to Emberwood—though he didn't know the places name. It was a rather relaxing sight to him, and the perfect place to take a break. So, after finding a suitable piece of land that looked as comfortable as the Winter ground could, he trotted over to it. Turning about twice, he lowered himself to lay down, taking in the air and the scenery before him. "θαυμάσιος..." Alastor murmured, a bit of the tongue his mother had taught him slipping out.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 28, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - January 02, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - January 03, 2015, 05:52 AM