Noctisardor Bypass fill till the wine o'erswell the cup · pack meeting
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole

the first to arrive after her was her tawny pelted friend, flash, who gave her a friendly nudge before seating himself somewhere nearby. she gave him an amiable hello before turning back towards shadow, her tail curled around her paws. one by one, the others began to file in as the moon rose behind the boulder.

she recognized most of them, yes, as she'd been there when they'd joined, though she barely knew them. she'd only met most of them for what, five minutes? she gave nods of acknowledgement to hjalmar and leila as they passed, though, as she actually had held proper conversations with the two.

the grayscale girl was slightly confused when leila chose to sit directly next to shadow. she vaguely knew of shadow's father-daughter relationship with leila, as she'd heard the young girl mention something of that sort the last time they'd spoken, but, well. at last shadow gave a small frown and nudged leila towards the other direction, where her foster father's subordinates were seated at.

shadow then began to speak, offering the newcomers words of welcome. nodding in agreement to his words, a smile then dawned upon the blue-eyed wolfess' features. she hoped her new packmates would work up to their names in the bypass. following that came a swift leap downwards from the boulder shadow was seated upon, and he made his way towards leila to announce that he was indeed her father figure.

crëyr smiled at the two of them, she decided quite liked it, really. it seemed to be a different side of shadow she saw less. he had leila, and his four other pups back at paarthurnax's. almost, but still.

then he bounded back onto the boulder before making an announcement that crëyr did not see coming— shadow seemed to have forgotten about it since he'd returned, but not quite. he spoke of how herself and flash had lead in his stead when he'd made his way towards swiftcurrent creek and paar, and how he would be promoting the two of them to centurion. beta. the graphite-grey wolfess took a slight step forward as her cerulean eyes widened in a combination of gratitude and wonder—

she dipped her head at her leader, her eyes shining with happiness as she did so. crëyr looked to see if flash was by her side, before saying, "thank you, shadow, for your trust and this wonderful opportunity. i will continue to loyally serve this pack the very best i can, and will always be by your side."

Messages In This Thread
RE: fill till the wine o'erswell the cup · pack meeting - by Crëyr - January 21, 2015, 06:25 AM