Blacktail Deer Plateau I Was Walking With a Ghost
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Koda if you have time

Her life had settled. She had a secure pack, a mate, some friends and she was even working towards a trade. But she felt restless. Her paws ached to be exploring and she found herself missing her old, snarky self. She was becoming ordinary. Deep down in her mind she knew that her life would be more interesting if she had followed through with her leaving to the mountains, but that ship had sailed. She couldn't break Koda's heart again. But what really scared her, was how much she wanted to.

All the little things that she did, share a rabbit with Koda, go on a walk through the woods, they were all becoming unbearably boring. She paced in their den(assuming they share one), her fur prickling unhappily and her eyes troubled. She felt like she had lost purpose and she didn't know what to do to fix it.

She loved Koda, she really did, but this was changing her, and she didn't feel like it was the right thing for them. While he was more for the traditional, uneventful, lifestyle, Kesuk was afraid that she would never be able to be happy with that. She need trouble, smart-ass remarks, adventure. And if she continued living like this, those things would only be memories.
Messages In This Thread
I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Kesuk - January 07, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Koda - January 11, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Kesuk - January 12, 2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Koda - January 13, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Kesuk - January 13, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Koda - January 13, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Kesuk - January 13, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Koda - February 03, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost - by Kesuk - February 04, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: I Was Walking With a Ghost [M] - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 06:03 PM