The Heartwood I whistle a happy tune
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
@Ivev :)

Wandering through an area she had never seen before, Vienna gazed at the massive trees surrounding her, steps meandering and on no particular path. She thought perhaps she had passed through this forest on her path to meeting Fox (unintentionally), but she could not be sure.

Summer's disappearance had just now begun to frighten Vienna, a bit more than she would care to admit. All she could think of was her friend out there injured and unable to return. It was unlike her to be so pessimistic, but when she looked at the world now, she had begun to comprehend the dangers it possessed. And it was not like him to just disappear without a word for so long. She knew him to be loyal to the spire as well as his friends. She knew for a fact that Ty was still on their land, though she interacted with no one. He would not leave her so long alone.

She had therefore, against every fiber of her being, once more passed by the location of her attack. She had almost asked Sumayl to accompany her, but in the end she had snuck out alone. When she got there, though, she had found nothing. No trace of any danger, no sign that anything had ever occurred. A strange feeling had entered her then, passing quickly but leaving an impression. While the incident was burned into her mind for good, the world around moved on and forgot. It was odd but comforting.

Now it had been two days she had been away, traveling south. She did not intend to be gone so long initially, but as long as she was in the area, she thought it would be a good time to seek a pack. She had meant to approach BDP first, but changed her mind. She would head there next, but for now she would give this area a good shot.
Messages In This Thread
I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Ivev - January 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - January 24, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Ivev - February 03, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - February 07, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Ivev - February 09, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - February 10, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Ivev - February 12, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - February 15, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Ivev - February 23, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: I whistle a happy tune - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 12:06 PM