and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it
51 Posts
Ooc —
AW - This is set IMMEDIATELY after the crash. I don't think a postorder is necessary :]

The Otoko never came after lights off - it was not their custom. Dogmeat watched suspiciously as they opened each cage and lead forth from isolation each worried, nervous inu. He had spent the last of his five years subservient to the Otoko's whim and so he was happy to oblige them -- it was Their eternal world they created, and Their everlasting Will that overruled them.

The truck he climbed into without question, watching as some lesser inu balked and whined. Soon the gates closed and the vehicle roared into life, jostling each wide-eyed captive. They traveled in silence save for the occasional whine, which Dogmeat silenced with a snarl.

He did not anticipate what came next -- the entire of his world upheaved. There was no time to collect his surroundings -- there was only the mechanical whine of the truck overturned. The wild panicked cries of his kennelmates. Stupefied by the collision Dogmeat extricated himself from the ruined heap of kennel and meshwire, his gaze falling on the limp human with pale arm and delicate fingers outstretched. Her round and furless face, ivory with shock, unmoving.

He did not inspect the Otoko further. Staggering backwards, the male turned himself to the squealing wreck behind him and busied himself with excavating those he could.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Dogmeat Sr - January 31, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM