Ouroboros Spine I stroll down from the highest lands.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri shifted and walked down the mountain. He stayed hidden in the crags and recesses of the ridge. Preferring to keep to himself. He hunted for his pack, he helped kill for his pack and he served Cara with an undying loyalty. The others he could actually care less if they were near. Though he knew that this was not the way of a pack animal. So he had decided to make a brief appearance below. There were so many new scents, he couldn't keep them all straight. He wondered at it. Tilting his head his scars bright in the sunlight. He sighed as he continued on, anxious and restless, but unafraid.

He made it to the small lake near their home and he walked around it. He studied the ice, though it was cold and cruel it was beautiful. It's pretty icicles that hung from the trees. Oh but they were dangerous those things, he had seen one cleave someone in half that had stood directly underneath. It had been a young thing, but it had been curious and disgusting to watch.
Messages In This Thread
I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 03, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 05, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 17, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 23, 2015, 05:35 PM