I bet my life
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Finn :P

It had been less then a day since her heat had started and Kesuk was feeling like crap. Not only was Koda most likely pissed at her, but the weather was horrible, the constant drizzle making her thick coat damp and heavy. For the time, she had decided that it would be better for everyone if she just went and hid for a bit, or at least until she felt like she didn't want to rip someone's head off.

So she had picked herself up out of her nice cozy, dry den and ventured out into the rain. She had padded for a while until she came to a particularly thick patch of trees. Thankful for the shelter she padded into the thicket and shook her fur, scattering silver dropplets all over the nearby bushes. After walking into the clearing for a bit she found a large rock that created an overhang of sorts that offered even more shelter. After walking for at least thirty minutes, she was kind of done, so she carefully walked under the over hang and lay down in one big motion. Her fur was damp and uncomfortable so she quickly went to work on cleaning it off, unaware of anything, or anyone, around her.
Messages In This Thread
I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 06, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 08, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 09, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Kesuk - February 09, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: I bet my life - by Finn - February 19, 2015, 09:25 PM