The Sunspire my golden summer
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
  Awww!  I promise nothing bad will happen.  It's Summer, he doesn't... emotion strongly lol Unless it's for love of purdy girlies

While Magpie explored the little cave, Summer found himself unable to take his eyes off of her.  In some ways, being with her took her back to when he was young and nervous and miserable.  She'd been a light in his endless darkness, one that he'd been to anxious and awkward to keep.  But now he had her, and he was a different wolf.  He was strong, he was confident, he had power.  He didn't have to lose her this time.  He was strong enough to keep her.

A smile faintly glanced across his lips when she expressed her admiration for the cave.  He closed his eyes briefly when she sank against him, simply savoring the feeling.  When he opened them again, they remained still upon her, but with a heat in them that hadn't been there before.  "You're beautiful," he murmured softly, gazing at her face and her sweet eyes.  They were the color of Spring, a color he never thought he'd see again.

Gently, he lowered his muzzle to place another kiss upon her muzzle.  But for once, he didn't stop there.  Summer continued, his tongue glancing softly upon her muzzle, then upon her cheek before slowly drifting down the side of her neck - a low growl echoing in the depths of his chest as he went.

-----

And when later, she admitted to him that she had to go, Summer would take it like the man he was - with patience and understanding, but with heartbreak whispering in his eyes.  He knew the importance of family from his own desperation to have it again, and so he would not fault her for pursuing it when she'd found it so near.  But as she left, the Ostrega could not help the twinge of bitterness that spiked through his chest as he watched her go.
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM