Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
this will be my last post :3 but we need to have more gaiban x cara luv after i get back ;*

When it came to titles Cara did not hold a preference.
As long as she was Queen, she did not care being the 'good' or the 'evil'.
This was not a fairytale, there was no prince charming and there were no damsels in distress -- and if there were, Cara didn't care for them.
She cared simply for what she loved, for what was hers; and under that category, every and each of the wolves pledged to her, to the Spine, were counted.

And Gaiban, by default, was recipient of some of it -- after his declaration even more so.
So with her eyes refusing to leave the male out of her sight for now, and no more words welling up in respnse to his simple declaration to seek out her mate, Cara allowed a feeble smile to break through the creases of her lips.

He'd do well.
He'd become a great warrior, and a protector of the Spine that she was sure of.
Almost as sure of that in time, he would be loved by something more than a packmate.
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - March 16, 2015, 07:29 PM