Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Private for @Wildfire, but momma, daddy, and siblings are also welcome, of course!

It was moving well on to evening, and Magpie still hadn't returned to her den— it was so far, and with her sore body, she was too slow to go back and forth. Her sister had given birth to four ugly blobs! The yearling had no experience with newborns or puppies, but she heard they grew like weeds— perhaps a second visit would mean the infants could talk or do some other actual interesting things. She hadn't been impressed so far.

She was also aware that she was growing jealous, watching Finley and her boy-toy making repeated visits to the den, when Magpie had gotten dirty looks from Peregrine just for the one. Finley was just a pack wolf that would probably leave someday to make puppies of her own— but Magpie shared blood, with Fox and with the squirming turds. Unless she were forced out by unreasonable in-laws, the yearling planned to stay. She deserved to be a more important figure in the lives of her nieces and nephews than the two Betas, though she knew better than to ever say that out loud.

The fire of competition burning in her heart, the yearling limped back to her sister's den, after she had been sure they had ample time alone with their newborns. This time, she came without a gift of meat— instead, perhaps, offering her sister and brother-in-law the chance to doze. Whining softly from outside and receiving a gentle invitation from the fiery mother, Magpie settled halfway into the den, resting her head against her paws to gaze at the wriggling balls of fur.

She ignored the growl from Peregrine, by now used to his displeasure with her and no longer feeling fazed by it— and perhaps, now that she was doing all she could to make amends, it was simple instinct and a greeting he would offer any visitor.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM