Rising Sun Valley A new home
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett wasn't very good with defending or strategy. She was pleased that she wouldn't need to protect borders as the alpha. She could assign through wolves like Raziel to patrol or guard. That would make an impressing feat. But she didn't want to scare away new members. For now she would let Kove handle this. "Such a noble knight," she grinned. Her tail wagged with her fondness for the male. The lighter female listened to Kove's words. She was planning that already. She could help scout for plans Outcry needed. They would make a perfect team. Although her stomach gutted at that thought. She was remembering Néa. The girl was almost like her own daughter, one who also wanted to pursue being a healer. Scarlett had brought her to the wetlands to search for plants and made quite the team. It was the reason why Adlartok healed the way he did. But now Néa was gone and Scarlett still mourned her loss.

Scarlett smiled when Kove spoke about catching her all the otters and beavers. She decided to tease him a bit. "Oh so that is you saying you want me to fatten up?," She asked, red eyes on him. Even her brow raised slightly. She couldn't hold her giggle for long. "Just messing with you. Although we shouldn't catch too much. I don't want to unbalance this valley." Due to the steep walls it was probably difficult for wildlife to get in or out the valley which meant that there was a balanced ecosystem on its own. The river looked essential. She wondered if there was some fish in it. "Awww. That is nice to hear. I love swimming or water in general. Maybe where the river is deeper we can take a dip. Sounds like a loving home. I like that." She wanted to give her babies also a loving home.

The light female sniffled over the paw print and looked up at Kove. "If you say so," She spoke. "I never really encountered a bear, only one but it was dead. I wouldn't like to live in fear for this bear. What if he would see our pup--pack mates, pack mates as a snack," Scarlett spoke. Oh she almost slipped up there. Maybe she should ask if Kove wanted to be a father. Scarlett had the biggest wish to build her own little family. The female looked further ahead into the valley. It seemed it was quite a few miles long, with at the end a waterfall rushing down, creating the river. She probably should know the difference between a brown and a black bear but to her defense she hadn't mastered her naturalist trade yet. "Let's explore further. Which direction? To the waterfall? Or follow the river downstream? There seems to be a maple forest toward the end of the river. I want to know where the river leads to. I mean there is a rocky wall right there! But the waterfall might be interesting too. What do you say?"
Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 01, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - March 01, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 11:03 AM