Rising Sun Valley A new home
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The light female was loving their playful banter. It made her realize that they were very comfortable around each other. As it should be, she might add. The one thing she always envisioned was now here with her. It wasn't starting her own pack, she never dreamed of such things, but it was having Kove close to her. "Be careful now. I might start eating a lot and turn into a fat bear myself. No offense to the bear that lives here of course," Scarlett spoke, maybe the bear was totally eavesdropping on them! Who knows! Scarlett chuckled a bit. Her tail wagged when Kove wanted to make this just as lovely as his old home. "Even more loving," Scarlett added with a court nod. That probably wasn't going to be difficult with Scarlett and Kove being so crazy about each other.

Scarlett looked at the large male. "Well, we had some where I was born, not a very big population. When I scented them I would just go the other way. I wasn't strong enough to even fend off my pestering packmates so I was smart enough to avoid bears." Scarlett thought back at that time, and her time as a lone wolf. She would make sure to stay out of a bear's path. Maybe it was the reason she was still so unscratched until today. Although she had some mental scars from the bullying but the small girl would deny any of those existence. Scarlett practically melted in a puddle when Kove spoke about packmates, and pups. "I like babies," she spoke and moved closer against Kove. A content sigh left her lips. She already pictured herself here with Kove and a bunch of fat fluffy puppies that would stumble and roll after them. Oh, so cute! Scarlett decided then that she wanted this valley as her new home. There would only be a few things that would change her mind.

Scarlett trotted next to the lazy river and scanned the bank for any paw prints or other scents. Slowly trees returned more abundantly. The spurs gave way for maple and oak trees. The river seemed to have a few more mini waterfalls, like steps of a staircase, it gave an overall serene echo through these woods. Scarlett quickly drank a few sips before continuing to walk. "I smell elk," she realized and smiled. She couldn't see them but their droppings were here. The light female then continued, not actively seeking the elk since she knew at least that there was some big game. The female froze into place when Kove was indeed right since before her was a bear lazily sniffing the ground. He looked up at the presence of the two wolves before nosing over the ground again. Scarlett's ears fell back in uncertainly. "You were right. I guess it doesn't care about us," Scarlett spoke. That is when the bear looked up again, straight at Scarlett.

The female instantly grew tense again. "I am not some savage who doesn't understand your tongue, miss wolf," the bear instantly returned. The albino swallowed thickly, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I'm terribly sorry. Is this your valley?" Scarlett inched closer to Kove and looked at the black bear curiously. "You wolves always talk about claiming something. No, I don't call this valley 'mine'. Though I do see it as my home. Welcome to this valley. I'm Arthur. Now don't bother me too much I am finding a good spot for my afternoon nap," Arthur returned. Scarlett looked at Kove, letting him introduce them. He was better at those things probably. "We will leave you to your nap then. Nice to meet you," Scarlett returned quietly.
Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 01, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - March 01, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 11:03 AM