Rising Sun Valley A new home
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was close to being in heaven right now. She could have endless walks with Kove through this wonderful area. She felt so loved and wanted when she was with him. Spring was breaking through, which made all the cold melt away and the sun shine down on them. Scarlett felt her legs almost turn to blubber when Kove spoke about liking little ones too. Oh that was just wonderful. Scarlett almost tripped over her own paws because she felt so light headed. Even though being kicked out a pack and having to live through difficult times it seemed that faith was finally turning in favor of her. If she had to go through all the hardship of her youth once more so Scarlett would have Kove as her own she would do it again. The white knight of a wolf was quickly turning into one of the wolves she held closest to her heart. He was everything to her and she was going to let him know that. She would give him the cutest and best pups ever and be the most loving and caring mate for him. "I love you so much, Kove."

The bear was another point to tackle. He seemed to be alright. Kove had been right about him being to lazy. Kove did a wonderful introduction. She was indeed his love and proudly so. Her head raised a bit because she was feeling great. "I've told you before Mr. Kove Apaata that I don't claim these lands as mine. More wolves you say? Well if you keep your promise I guess I will be alright with it. Wolves never really come to this valley. But if I can continue what I am doing you won't be bothered by me. Also, greetings to your female Miss Scarlett," the bear returned calmly. Scarlett liked that idea to keep the balance. "I have a great interest in nature. We are not here to unbalance that. We will leave you, Arthur. So you can keep your life as it was before." The bear only nodded courtly in return. Yet, the bear did seem more pleased. The fluffy black furred bear then plopped down and curled lazily into a sleeping ball. Scarlett nudged Kove as a sign they should probably leave. She made her way back to the river, walked through it and then to the other side which was also an Oak and Maple forest.

The light footed female noticed that the rock wall was coming closer. Her ears picked up an echo of the water rushing. The red eyed female reached the cave that the river flowed into. "So that is where it goes! I wonder where it ends," she thought out loud. She turned to her love and sat down. Once again it went through he mind how wonderful Kove was. Or how amazing he looked while standing there. Her red eyes looked lovingly at him. "Maybe it is one of the exits we thought of? I would feel like a spy or secret agent going there. But not today though we should explore the other side of the valley. Although I could do with a quick rest. Your idea of starting our own pack was the most brilliant idea. I love spending my time with you. Always. I can't be parted from you. I would miss you too much my heart might break," the female admitted.
Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 24, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - February 25, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - February 25, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 01, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Scarlett - March 01, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: A new home - by Kove - March 03, 2015, 11:03 AM